Thursday, February 4, 2010

Inkhat Meets Her Evil Twin!

Today I was walking to class. That is to say, the one I teach. I was wearing black boots, jeans, a gray wool coat, black scarf and black hat. Going up the escalator of the Baker Center I looked to my left at the descending set and what should I see but a girl with my hair cut, except that her hair was not blonde but black. She wore a cream coat, white boots, white hat, and white scarves. We were our evil twins. At that moment she looked at me and we watched each other all the way down/up the stairs. Then I walked to class, knowing I had orbited a powerful karmic moment.

This was the most important part of my day.

4 comments:

  1. But... I thought you said YOU were evil... wouldn't that make her your good twin? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the most important day of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But to ME she's my evil twin, as I am hers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie. You can, should, must and will find this girl again and kill her with the intention of BLOWING UP THE UNIVERSE!

    ReplyDelete