Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Inkhat Assures You She Is Not Dead!

Have you thought I abandoned you, dear readers? No chance. Do you remember someone informing you, perhaps when you were younger, that graduate school is hard? Well, they were not lying. They were not even engaging in colorful hyperbole. No. It turns out that graduate school is both the hardest continuous effort of my life and the most exciting adventure I have ever toppled into. I spend my day teetering between crushing self doubt and euphoric intellectual epiphany.

As a side note, I always want to capitalize Hyperbole. It just seems better that way.

But, dear readers, I must disappoint you again. After a frustrating day of un-writing, (that being the state of staring at the screen with nothing happening), I have been called out to the bar for karaoke. This would be part of the euphoric intellectualism. Or something. More later. Stay tuned!


For the record, before you ask, the answers are Yes and Cowboy Take Me Away by the Dixie Chicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment